Tuesday, April 25, 2006
6 km in 39 min.
Hi there.
Today's run was nice. Still drizzly out there but only enough to make me frizzy (80's hair day) , not enough to make me miserable. No one else on the trails, everyone must be at work. A few geese hissing. One guy fishing.
I didn't get to do the 10 and 1 run/walk interval today. The weekday runs are shorter but of a higher intensity. This pace didn't feel intense to me, though. I run a touch faster than this on my 5 km runs. But I will stick to the program. I was happy with my ability to pace myself. Everytime I hit a new km marker, I was at exactly the right point on my watch. I guess my internal clocking abilities are finally paying off. (I used to be really good at hitting the red button at exactly 60 seconds at the Science Centre, without peeking at the clock). Was considering buying one of those fancy GPS watches that will tell me exactly how long/how far/how fast but decided against it. Don't want to go overboard.
I just remembered I can accept donations through PAYPAL! So if you have an account for ebay purchases & you have a few dollars kicking around in there... :) My paypal email address is jmcfadden33@cogeco.ca (if you go this route, please include your mailing address in the "notes" field so the Canadian Diabetes Association can issue you a receipt) Thank you!
Today's run was nice. Still drizzly out there but only enough to make me frizzy (80's hair day) , not enough to make me miserable. No one else on the trails, everyone must be at work. A few geese hissing. One guy fishing.
I didn't get to do the 10 and 1 run/walk interval today. The weekday runs are shorter but of a higher intensity. This pace didn't feel intense to me, though. I run a touch faster than this on my 5 km runs. But I will stick to the program. I was happy with my ability to pace myself. Everytime I hit a new km marker, I was at exactly the right point on my watch. I guess my internal clocking abilities are finally paying off. (I used to be really good at hitting the red button at exactly 60 seconds at the Science Centre, without peeking at the clock). Was considering buying one of those fancy GPS watches that will tell me exactly how long/how far/how fast but decided against it. Don't want to go overboard.
I just remembered I can accept donations through PAYPAL! So if you have an account for ebay purchases & you have a few dollars kicking around in there... :) My paypal email address is jmcfadden33@cogeco.ca (if you go this route, please include your mailing address in the "notes" field so the Canadian Diabetes Association can issue you a receipt) Thank you!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
